Details about the FFXIV 6.3 patch, release date, and more were revealed by game director Naoki Yoshida in Final Fantasy 14 Live Letter 74. As always, Yoshi-P, along with community producer Toshio Murouchi, describes what fans of the recognizedMMORPGcan be expected in the next major update. The livestream revealed plenty of exciting news, including the patch title, new MSQ content, the fifth ultimate, the next installment in the Alliance Raid series, a new Deep Dungeon, PvP fixes, and additional updates to crafting and collectingmultiplayer games.
FFXIV 6.3 "God Revels, Earths Tremble" Launch January 2023.. Yoshida says it should be at the beginning of the month, but when asked by an enthusiastic chat user if January 3rd is possible, he replies: "No, personally I wouldn't mind, but it's little...". He explains that it would be too stressful to release a patch before the end of 2022, and he doesn't want to put too much pressure on the team during the holiday season. Yoshida also notes that this live letter is the first part of the patch 6.3 reveal, which means the next live letter will only contain screenshots of gameplay footage.
Yoshida points out that players can expect the usual continuation of the main scenario mission, new side missions and all the usual extras of that sort. Continuation of Tatar's Great Undertaking and Tale of Newfound Adventure, and even more Hildibrand's Adventures somehow in patch 6.35, where tribal quests will also appear as part of the crafting class with Endwalker's lovable Loporrits. Yoshida adds that he was happy to see newcomer Zero become very popular with fans.
TheLoch MSQit's called Lapis Manalis and includes screenshots of the snowy terrain outside and a rocky, blue-tinted cave. The translators note that the Japanese name contains "snow mountain", indicating what we can see. There will also be a new trial and a matching extreme, though details about that remain a mystery for now. NextAn unreal processis Sophia in Containment Bay P1T6, continuing the trend of Warring Triad bosses on classic Unreal difficulty. Yoshida comments that there is "so much brain training" in this match, while Murouchi mentions "a lot of tricks and mechanics in this match".
A fifth was also announcedThe ultimate duty- usually the hardest endgame content in FFXIV. As with previous Ultimates, this one comes two weeks after the release of patch 6.3. There are currently no details on who that will be, though Yoshida says he hopes to reveal more in the next live letter. The pair joke about some suggestions in the comments, such as "Cape Westwind Ultimate" and "Tartaru Ultimate" - to which Yoshida laughs, "How many clones is she going to make?"
theDeep dungeonappears in patch 6.35, called Eureka Orthos. Players must complete both the basic Endwalker MSQ and advance to level 50 in the Palace of the Dead to follow the Eureka Orthos. Yoshida says players should think of PotD as a "Game Mode Tutorial". He notes that since alternate quests can be upgraded in the Deep Dungeon, you need to be level 81+ to get to them. Murouchi also comments on the recent completion of the projectultra hard FFXIV mode soloby any player of any base class in the game.
Patch 6.3, as an odd numbered update, will also see the next phase in 24 playersAlliance Raid, Empire Myths. Yoshida says the previous post proved to be much more popular with players than the team expected. There will also be a new Treasure Dungeon for treasure hunters called The Shifting Gymnasion Agonon, which can be accessed via the Elpis-centric treasure map. Meanwhile, Golden Dish fans can take a new puzzle course with the Leap of Faith hop.
Guard supportwill be added to the remaining Heavensward dungeons, allowing players to enjoy the content with accompanying story-related NPCs. Yoshida also notes that a redesign of the third head of the Aetherchemical Research Center is in the works, but insists that "No, we're not changing the story" in response to chat jokes.
Paladin has some changes ahead - Speaking of job changes, Yoshida initially notes that "there are no plans for major changes at the moment," but then corrects himself by noting that "Actually, Paladin's rotation is going to change a lot, it's going to be a complete change Several comments ask Yoshida about possible updates to Blue Mage's limited work FFXIV, to which he replies, "One day we'll make Blue Mage, but please wait."
Adjustments will also be made to PvP activities before the start of the third and fifth PvP seriesCrystal Conflict. A new Kugane arena for Crystalline Conflict has been shown that appears to contain piles of screams scattered across the floor, suggesting that a Yojimbo-related mechanic may be on the way.
Collectors and crafters can expect new custom shipments in patch 6.3, and "Tool Upgrade Quests" were promised in patch 6.35. Yoshida notices Skysteel going back there. The fishing guide also has several improvements to the quality of life for fish that reveal more details, as well as the introduction of spear fishing in Upper La Noscea - making it the first region from the A Realm Reborn base where diving is allowed.
FFXIVsanctuary on the islandit's also receiving a bunch of updates, though Yoshida promises that players can expect even more in patch 6.4. You can now harvest all nearby crops and drops at once, and there are plenty of new materials, items, crops, animals, structures and more to discover. Three such creatures are shown: a griffin that Yoshida says can harm the environment, a tiger that he says can "destroy everything you've built if you let it," and a baby Morbol that suggests it can multiply if left alone. his own units. own units.
More regular player housing is also in the pipeline, with an expected 1,800 plots across six districts, and an additional six subdivisions to be added to each world and distributed via the regular housing lottery system.
Some big onesquality of lifeimprovements to the game interface are on the way. First, damage types are now displayed in both the battle log and the "flying text" that appears, indicating whether the damage is physical, magical, or unique. There is a new option to show the remaining time of buffs and debuffs on the squad list, and Yoshida comments "I don't want to hear that we use third-party tools because this feature is not available in the game." so go here!” A third UI theme is also coming, though it doesn’t appear today, and adventurer portraits now appear when matched for group activities.
On top of that, there are some fun tweaks around fashion accessories, glamor and dyes. Yoshida says the team discovered a bug while testing the use of actions while wearing fashionable accessories, and they're not sure if it will be fixed in 6.3. However, it will now be much easier to glaze and paint the holder's equipment, as well as enchant your own gear directly from the holder's inventory.
FFXIV 6.3 patch-omerkingen - Live Letter 74
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3 is titled "God's Revel, Land's Tremble" and will be released in January 2023.. All updates listed below are planned for the release of Patch 6.3 unless otherwise noted.
Tasks, experiments and duties
- Continuation of the main task of the scenario.
- Continuation of Tatar's Great Enterprise.
- Continuation of the tale of a newfound adventure.
- Continuation of somehow further adventures of Hildibrand (patch 6.35).
- New tribal missions for Loporrits (patch 6.35).
- The MSQ fangehul, Lapis Manalis.
- New tests??? And??? (extreme) - the boss's identity is kept secret.
- New unreal process, P1T6 (Unreal) save.
- Continuation of the alliance raid, Myths of the Realm part two.
- Ultimate Service Five (two weeks after 6.3 release).
- New deep dungeon, Eureka Orthos (patch 6.35).
- Nye Treasure Dungeon, The Shifting Gymnasion Agonon.
- Duty Support added to the remaining Heavensward dungeons: The Great Gubal Library, Sohr Khai, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, Xelphatol, Antitower, and Baelsar's Wall.
Job customization, balance and PvP
- Paladin rotation balance changes.
- Changes to PvP actions.
- The beginning of the third PvP series.
- The fifth season of Crystal Conflict.
- Ny Crystal Conflict Arena i Kugane.
- Cloud Nine appears less often in CC card rotation.
To create and collect
- Tool upgrade tasks (patch 6.35).
- New customized deliveries.
- Collectible values are displayed for reference when collecting collectibles.
- The most important fishing spots, preferred baits and additional conditions have been added to the Fishing Guide.
- A new spear fishing location will be added to Upper La Noscea, making it the first A Realm Reborn area to dive into.
sanctuary on the island
- New ranks and visions in the sanctuary.
- New rewards for items, materials, crops, animals, island crafting and construction.
- Improved workshop interfaces (calendar/supply and demand/revenue report).
- Ability to harvest all available crops/surplus at once.
- Foster animals are also eligible for release when a new animal is captured.
- Ability to save your orchestration settings and island visitors will now hear your island's orchestration music.
- Notifications when guests arrive on your island.
- Third UI theme.
- The damage type now appears in the battle log and flying text indicating whether an attack deals physical, magical, or unique damage.
- Option to see remaining buff/weak counters on team list.
- Adventurer portraits now appear when matched with quests. Only your team will be displayed under 24 player content.
- Housing update - additional districts for all residential areas, 6 districts and 6 districts, a total of 1800 new plots in the world, planned for lot sale.
- The Golden Plate - Added a new course for Leap of Faith.
- Expanding the actions available when using fashion accessories.
- Ability to cast flashy and color-holding equipment without removing it.
- The ability to glamorize your own equipment, directly from the owner's resources.
- Ability to filter recently added items from Diverse Splendors vendors.
- FFXIV Sanctuary's Heart - The new "chilling album" of FFXIV's music is now available digitally.
You can watch the full live stream below, but note that it's in Japanese with English slides. Thanks to Miuna and Iluna Minori on the official sitediscord FFXIV(link opens the invitation in a new window) for their amazing live translation work.
If you are currently working onFFXIV-patch 6.25, we have everything you need to know about how to get itFFXIV Manderville Weaponsand the gruesome truth behind itFFXIV Silkie-samling. We will make sure to keep you updated on any updates to FFXIV 6.3. Meanwhile, Yoshida says thatHistoria FFXIV 7.0is already planned and we have morebest single player MMOsfor you who want to go on an adventure in another big world.